Pine Tree Community Credit Union is going PAPERLESS!! (EFF. 12/31/2021)
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that Americans use about 99 million tons of paper each year and paper makes up 34% of the waste in this country!
Pine Tree CCU is excited to do our part for the environment by reducing the amount of paper, ink and other resources used to produce paper statements. But we need your help!
Beginning April 1, 2021, PTCCU will regularly be providing you with quarterly statements. You will receive a monthly statement only when there has been at least one electronic fund transfer that month.
PTCCU is going paperless December 31, 2021.
We hope to have all PTCCU members signed up and receiving E-Statements by the end of 2021. If you require paper statements, we ask that you contact your local branch to make those arrangements.
Benefits of E-Statements
- View statements online earlier than waiting for paper statements
- Reduce the risk of identity theft from lost or stolen paper statements
- Help PTCCU and the environment – reduce the amount of paper, ink and other resources used to produce paper statements
- Conveniently print and save your statements on your computer at any time
- Receive an email when your E-Statement is available
- Access to online banking for up-to-date account information
Contact a Pine Tree branch to ensure all of your account information is up to date. Then, visit our website, www.pinetreeccu.org. There you can enroll in online banking and sign up for E-statements.
Need additional assistance? Our team is eager to help you through this transition!